T here is nothing new about arguments that information security should be recognised as a high-level concern – and handled at the highest levels of the organisation. However, according to the recent CSO-Dell Secureworks IT Security Strategy Survey 2016, Australian businesses are making great strides towards making this happen.
Are you protecting the information that matters most?
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for:
- Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements
For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today.
Employees are one of your greatest risks to information security. We share five proven techniques to strengthen your security strategy and protect your business.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now