Wesley College in Melbourne, wanted to implement a printing solution capable of handling 12 million impressions per year across nine sites, while minimising the environmental impact. Find out who did they choose and why?
Hirepool’s 20-year-old printing equipment was outdated and it needed a new printing solution that would improve customer experience at point of sale, cut costs, improve productivity and reduce its impact on the environment. Find out the approach Hireppol took to run and entire upgrade with a cost effective solution. Read on.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now