The report evaluates mobile development platform (MDP) vendors, the 12 most significant ones were researched, analysed and scored. This report details the findings about how well each vendor fulfils the criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right partner for their mobile development platform needs.
This executive report, based on surveys of more than 1,000 Global C-suite and mobile executives from 18 industries, will explore the vast opportunities hidden from view. Further, we will show how different groups of organisations—Growers, Opportunists and Experimenters—approach ROI. Finally, we will use the best practices of the most successful organisations in our study, as well as insights gained from analysis of responses to questions in our interviews, to provide a path forward for those organisations wishing to explore new opportunities for greater ROI on mobile.
How do some development projects deliver great applications—meeting expectations, on time and on budget—when most don’t? The secret, it turns out, lies in having both the right team and the right approach.
This Forrester report evaluates what turns consumers and other users both off and onto a mobile app (and its authoring brand), focusing on the following questions: What elevates a good, serviceable, and even profitable app into the realm of great? And if a mobile app achieves greatness, what is the impact?
There has been a shift of priorities for IT professionals from cost savings and quality of service to a need for innovation and delivering fresh user experience for mobile applications. This whitepaper looks at the demand for next generation tooling to facilitate a higher level of visibility, automation and control across the whole application delivery process.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
The use of mobile applications by consumers has evolved the way businesses interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at why it is critical for companies to address mobile app performance across all phases of the app lifecycle to ensure an excellent end user experience and how to better understand end user needs through mobile app analytics.
This whitepaper discusses the reasons and trends that are encouraging more companies to move towards implementing virtual desktops throughout their organisations. • Users are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access enterprise applications • The reasons for the trends toward virtual desktop is threefold • Securing data, managing devices, and offering a rich end-user experience are top priorities
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply