A new Gartner Magic Quadrant report shows Nimble solidly in the “Leaders” category for General Purpose Disk Arrays – in fact, Nimble is the industry leader in “Completeness of Vision”.
Download the full report and find out why Gartner is so positive about Nimble’s vision and execution. You will learn:
· Gartner’s opinion about the 3 key attributes upon which Nimble’s success is based
· What Gartner has to say about Nimble’s InfoSight Predictive Analytics capabilities
· Gartner’s assessment of the overall strengths of Nimble’s Flash offerings
This IDC Executive Brief discusses the cost and complexity challenges stemming from legacy backup infrastructure, as well as the cost drivers and best practices that IT managers need to consider when choosing a modern data protection solution.
Solid-state arrays deliver superior performance and are increasingly replacing legacy and hybrid external controller-based storage systems. Infrastructure managers can use this research to determine the total cost of ownership based on Gartner end-user surveys and inquiries.
The right IT infrastructure can create endless opportunities for any retail business, at any size. Scale for growth, secure your data, and mobilize your team to keep business moving forward.
Are you doing all you can to help your teams deliver inspired customer experiences?
While business transformation is driven by a new breed of user — one that desires a seamless, connected experience — the ability for modern enterprises to deliver non-stop services and continually innovate has never been more urgent. However, are today’s businesses delivering what users need?
In today’s 24/7 online environment IT continues to evolve, driven by cloud computing, big data, and mobility, offering endless opportunities for those that are responsive enough to provide quality service to customers in a timely manner. To maintain competitive advantage, organisations need to continually exploit gains from next generation IT infrastructure. To achieve this, IT Departments need to continually fine-tune platform strategy to achieve the best combination of on-premises and hosted capabilities.
Virtualising helps prevent costly infrastructure sprawl. As users expand their virtualisation footprint, choosing a reliable virtualisation platform to run business-critical applications, scale-up and scale-out applications, maximize ROI of hardware investments, and improve performance while avoiding disruption is critical. VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ can help achieve your unique business needs by delivering industry-leading virtualisation with consistent management, purpose-built to get the best performance, availability and efficiency from your infrastructure and applications. Through a unified console, customers can maintain a universal view of their virtual environment, monitor its performance and optimize utilization resources. Customers can deliver improved SLAs, achieve infrastructure and application availability, and increase IT resource utilisation.
Without a stable, highly available and high performance infrastructure underlying the design, IT will be facing any number of challenges during the deployment and operational phases of your EUC project. This reinforces the reality that infrastructure is very important, but spending a large portion of IT’s time on the infrastructure is a black hole.
Despite a seemingly continuous stream of enhancements in IT hardware and software, the application challenges faced by datacenter infrastructure teams continue to mount. Most enterprises run a diverse set of business applications. Because each enterprise application has unique requirements for performance, availability, scalability, and management, the IT infrastructure— including virtualization—needed to meet the collective needs of all your applications can be both complex and expensive. And of course IT budgets rarely, if ever, keep pace with increasing business demands. That is why Nutanix has pioneered hyperconvergence and Invisible Infrastructure—a fundamentally different approach to enterprise application needs.
The race is on at full speed. What race? The race to bring web-scale economies to a data center near you. Ever since Amazon AWS emerged on the scene, vendors have been furiously engineering solutions to make owned IT infrastructure as cost effective and easy to use as those in the public cloud. Nutanix with its HCI architecture is leading the way in bringing the approach of these large hyper-scale companies to on-premises data centers.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now