Information is the catalyst for transformation in today's increasingly online business environment. Today it is possible to state that:
- Every industry is now an information industry whether the product or service itself is data (e.g. financial services or telecommunications) or whether the product is physical but yields data that can be instantly tracked, measured, and optimised (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, or logistics).
- Every role is now an information role. From finance to sales and marketing to operations, roles are being redefined to set priorities, evaluate alternatives, make decisions, and take action in response to the latest information.
CIO Australia’s Custom Research Group asked more than 100 CIOs, IT, network and infrastructure managers, and chief data and security officers about how they are dealing with the data deluge. These findings look at the growth and challenges for organisations tapping into information, what’s stalling good data management; and statistics on spending, efficiency and ownership.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more