This white paper explores the security implications for government, corporate, and defense technology infrastructure arising from technology supply chain management.
Despite common misconceptions that securing your technology infrastructure begins only at the point of purchase, this paper highlights the multiple points of potential security vulnerability that can be exploited earlier in the technology supply chain. To eradicate these vulnerabilities and mitigate the risk of adverse events triggered by hostile actors, organizations must secure the full technology supply chain and partner with technology vendors that can provide the same.
With technology supply chains rapidly evolving to all corners of the globe, doors continually open for unsavoury elements to find new ways to take advantage. Whether for personal gain, monetary gain, criminal activity, espionage, or military threat, black hats keep unearthing opportunities to exploit supply chain vulnerabilities.
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
Securities firms must navigate a range of opportunities and pitfalls to stay ahead of the competition. You have to deliver services across multiple devices and platforms, day and night, to both customers and employees. Unless these services deliver the latest, most accurate information, traders and firms can quickly lose the edge to competitors—along with revenue opportunities.
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
This Government Insights Paper is part of a larger business and consumer survey conducted by Stancombe Research + Planning for the Optus Future of Business Report 2013. Download to gain access to key drivers and insights into the challenges and trends facing governments transforming to digital delivery of services.
From almost every angle, the message for Australian government bodies is as clear as it is for their private sector counterparts: do more with less. Effective data management policies are often the best ‘unrealised’ opportunities to directly address these high-level challenges, especially when it comes to government data custodianship.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply