With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
Organised criminals are using new tactics to put a new face on old crimes, and with overwhelming success. Better analysis of network data is emerging as a powerful defence helping Australian companies to harness the power of analytics to detect breaches early and minimize their exposure.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Cunningham Lindsey, a leading claims management company that specializes in fraud, not only uncovered an organized fraud ring but also established an efficient process for helping their insurance customers identify legitimate claims from the fraudulent ones. In this case study, find out how possible fraudulent claims were flagged, leading to the discovery of a criminal fraud.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now