Cunningham Lindsey, a leading claims management company that specializes in fraud, not only uncovered an organized fraud ring but also established an efficient process for helping their insurance customers identify legitimate claims from the fraudulent ones. In this case study, find out how possible fraudulent claims were flagged, leading to the discovery of a criminal fraud.
The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
From online financial transactions to e-commerce to product development, SSL Certificates make it possible for users around the world to communicate sensitive information with the confidence that it is safe from malicious hackers. This white paper will present the pitfalls associated with poor SSL Certificate management, why they are potentially dangerous to the enterprise, and how enterprises can keep track of SSL Certificates effectively
In this whitepaper we examine the main drivers and restraints behind internet retailing in Australia, and the state of maturity of Australian retailers in their adoption of multi-channel strategies and new technologies such as e-commerce platforms, mobile services and usage of social media. We also examine how technology developments are supporting retailers in adopting the multi-channel approach, and in particular how cloud-based solutions can significantly reduce the cost and risk for a retailer in moving to a multi-channel model.
This paper explores new developments in website security that online businesses should be implementing to build confidence in their sites, protect valuable brands and safeguard customers’ sensitive information, not to mention improving their bottom line.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply