Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
To win in a competitive marketplace, organizations must combine a variety of data from many sources to extract real, actionable insight. This whitepaper explains how. - Enterprises today are collecting and generating more data than ever before - Business users ask more sophisticated questions and explore data at a level of detail that can tax existing data manage¬ment systems. - With an enterprise data hub, leading organizations are changing the way they think, transforming data from an expense to an asset
Customers of Cloudera and Amazon Web Services (AWS) now have the ability to run the Enterprise Data Hub in the AWS public cloud. - Organization’s want to acquire and combine data to deliver real-time insights to all kinds of users - The Enterprise Data Hub has the flexibility to run a variety of enterprise workloads while meeting enterprise requirements - This joint solution combines large-scale data management/analytics with expertise in cloud computing
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
This whitepaper details the results of a series of interviews conducted by IDC with 11 IT organizations, enterprises, and major service providers that deployed converged infrastructure systems based on Vblock Systems.
IDC believes that advances in technology combined with convergence, consolidation, centralisation and consumerisation drivers are set to change communications business models and the ICT landscape. Read on and enable your business to do more with less.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.