Be customer-driven: It’s time for enterprise architects to put the business back in the business case. They need to partner with business stakeholders to define where and how data will advance the business and what capabilities it needs to evolve into a data driven organisation.
This report describes which stakeholders architects should engage with to gather the information they’ll need. It also tells them how to build business strategy into their data strategy as well as how to make the business case for their data management agenda.
Forrester Wave Report for Privileged Identity Management provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. Today’s economic environment is forcing S&R professionals to consider alternatives to on-premises solutions and use cloud services. Leaders in the PIM space now offer cloud support, threat mitigation to prevent data breaches, and privileged identity intelligence.
This guide provides 22 specific actions that you can take to more effectively control privileged user accounts and access across your organisation in the context of a maturity model.
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
This whitepaper looks at the main benefit of an application-aware storage model is that it allows the storage for each individual application to be managed and optimized independently, regardless of what other workloads and applications are present. Storage system features like high performance, balanced scalability, data reduction, and an application-aware management paradigm are critical to the efficient use of storage resources.
This infographic provides tips on how you can use business T&E data more efficiently through understanding the job responsibilities of stakeholders who receive data, raising awareness of how the information should be presented and consolidation of all T&E intelligence into one source, aiming to improve and promote business spend clarity.
Research shows that T&E expenses are the second most difficult expense category to control for most companies. With this cost accounting for more than 10% of organisation spending today, the importance of streamlining this process is hard to ignore.
This whitepaper discusses the obstacles faced by the IT, HR, and finance department in the process of upgrading what is currently used to an integrated TEM system. It also highlights the advantages of adopting an automated TEM system and a real world case study detailing how a company lowered their T&E cost with an improved analytical systems.
Increased mobility allows for a greater global distribution of staff, but a global workforce also requires an increasing amount of travel needs and budgeting for this can become increasingly complicated.
This whitepaper looks at the key advantages of having an integrated T&E management and ERP system, to eradicate tedious reporting processes and promote business spend clarity - allowing users visibility of travel expenses against their corporate budget, minimising unexpected costs and ensuring the global mobile workforce is well planned.
With data collected from over 1,500 Salesforce customers, this year’s report uncovers trends and opportunities specific to each Salesforce cloud.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now