Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at scale, especially if you select the wrong vendor. Understand how to make the smart choice for your CRM solution in this informative eBook.
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management (CRM) software has changed significantly over the past decade. While we have moved from perpetual or “up front” license costs towards a subscription-based payment model – there are still several points to consider when calculating the true costs of a CRM deployment over time.
The following analysis provides a comparative price analysis of three CRM solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
A culture of customer engagement is a hallmark of organizations with high Customer Relationship Quotients. Download this complimentary white paper to learn best practices around building a culture of customer engagement and managing the changes that come along with a customer-focused business transformation.
To stay alive in today's competitive business climate you've got to be better aligned with your customers than ever before. Download the eBook to learn how modern CRM can unlock the value of business orchestration, helping your business thrive, not just survive.
With data collected from over 1,500 Salesforce customers, this year’s report uncovers trends and opportunities specific to each Salesforce cloud.
Loyalty isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have to stay competitive. This report looks at how self-serve SaaS-based loyalty programs can be the flexible solution to enable your business to deliver real-time, omni-channel experiences more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now