Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
Converged infrastructure is one of the fastest growing segments in the IT industry and largely adopted by enterprises big and small for its scalability. Find out what you should look out for when looking for or evaluating a converged infrastructure supplier.
Every so often enterprises encounter a purchase choice that’s a distinct advantage for them. Research estimates that there will be strong spending on converged infrastructure next year with more companies migrating to the cloud, increased IT complexities and better resource utilization being the 3 major driving force.
Gain insights on how converged infrastructure has become an integral part of IT infrastructure and find out what its benefits are and why there is an increase in demand for CI amongst enterprises.
As organisations grow and IT infrastructure expands to meet business demands, IT decision makers continually look for ways to streamline operations and improve business response. This whitepaper looks at how IT administrators can perform productive management and maintenance, enhance IT simplicity, efficiency and availability, and which tools can assist with these goals.
Enterprises will spend up to $4 billion on converged infrastructure in the next year. For IT professionals following this trend, it’s important to learn what these early adopters are discovering about the value of converged systems. Find out: Where they are focusing their efforts, how they’re addressing vendor management and most importantly, the top issues to consider for deployment of converged systems.
Dense computing is becoming a common choice for IT managers who are struggling with sprawl and inefficiency in the data centre. This whitepaper looks at the basics of dense computing, the benefits of dense computing architecture and how to choose the right platform.
Many business and organisations recognise the competitive advantages of using a converged infrastructure solution to consolidate, simplify, enhance and manage their IT environment. This whitepaper looks at how they can effectively and affordably bring such a solution to remote office/branch office (ROBO) environments and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Enterprises with remote or branch offices (ROBOs) know all too well the IT challenges that come with organisational growth. As the business expands over time, and its footprint of physical locations grows, the IT infrastructure must keep up. This whitepaper looks at the challenges involved with this strategy and how to use technology to minimise them.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more