Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organisations safe. The reality is the entire industry needs to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection and overall email security. The proof is in the numbers, and Mimecast is establishing a standard of transparency for organisations and raising the bar for all security vendors.
Operating and securing a business in the cloud can be hard. The rapid evolution of cyberthreats, inevitability of technical failure, and potential for human error are risk factors that organisations simply can’t ignore. These risk factors can cause irreparable damage like business disruption, lengthy downtime and data loss. Plus, the complexity and cost involved with addressing these
There appears to be no end in sight to the reign of phishing as the cyber attacker's number one threat delivery and communication vehicle. No surprise that the Verizon DBR 2017 report dubbed email as the "cyber spy's favored way in". Whether it's a script kiddie just goofing around, a member of one of the world's most sophisticated nation-state-based attacker groups trying to impact global politics, or a cybercriminal focused on turning digital information into digital cash, they all use email in their attack repertoire.
Effectively securing your enterprise is a continuous effort that requires constant attention and improvements. Rapid technological change can resolve business problems and pave the way towards digital transformation, but it also creates new points of potential vulnerability – which can create new security problems that interrupt or disable the business.
GET BETTER PROTECTION AND BETTER PERFORMANCE IMMEDIATELY BY REPLACING YOUR CURRENT AV SOLUTION WITH CROWDSTRIKE FALCON PREVENT
STREAMING THE THREAT DETECTION AND RESPONSE LIFECYCLE WITH SPEED, AUTOMATION AND UNRIVALED VISIBILITY
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.