A case of ‘Career Is Over’ or ‘Career Is Opportunity’?
CIOs of the future must balance supporting the business with driving digital initiatives, velocity and innovation in order to enhance their status in the digital enterprise. In this short White Paper we aim to provide a provocative and, we hope, illuminating view of the opportunity for the CIO of the future.
Can the rise in importance of technology and data to enterprises mean that the ‘CIO to CEO’ route will finally open for more business technologists? What are the new skill sets that are necessary? And which elements of the old role can be safely jettisoned? In this short White Paper we aim to provide a provocative and, we hope, illuminating view of the opportunity for the CIO of the future.
Business technology (BT) brings together technology and traditionally customer-facing roles like marketing, sales, service, brand/product management and fulfilment to deliver superior (digital) customer experience. The increasingly crucial role that digital technologies play in customer engagement elevates the CIO role in business. Read this report to understand how the age of the customer requires tech management to transform into an outside-in function that plans, builds, and runs BT according to how customers move in the market spaces.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
In today's economic climate, there is significant pressure on CIOs to control costs and reduce risks while finding ways to fund new business initiatives. Software is a strategic asset that is typically under-managed in most organisations. It should therefore be a priority for CIOs to find ways to automate and optimise software asset management in order to uncover cost savings and minimise license liability risk. This report extract gives insight on how FelxNet Manager can help reach these goals.
CIO Australia’s Custom Research Group asked more than 100 CIOs, IT, network and infrastructure managers, and chief data and security officers about how they are dealing with the data deluge. These findings look at the growth and challenges for organisations tapping into information, what’s stalling good data management; and statistics on spending, efficiency and ownership.
Empowered customers are disrupting every industry, and CIOs need to understand how technology management must adapt. This report outlines how disruptive customers can place harsh and unfamiliar demands on institutions, necessitating changes in how they develop, market, sell, and deliver products and services.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda