Discover how software-defined storage (SDS) helps you unlock the full value from your data, so you can drive growth and revenue. In this lively discussion, thought leaders from IDC and Veritas discuss why so many organisations are embracing SDS. Learn how:
• SDS can help you bridge the gap between on-premises storage and the cloud
• To scale into modern architectures like containers and OpenStack
• Intelligence and cognitive abilities enhance object data storage for better, policy-managed decisions
Step forward into a world of smarter data storage to transform your data center and drive real business outcomes.
Featured Speakers: Amita Potnis - Research Manager, IDC
Jyothi Swaroop - Vice President of Product and Solutions Marketing, Veritas
Abhijit Dey - Vice President of Storage Engineering and Software Defined Storage (SDS), Veritas
Moderator: Lynn Lucas - Chief Marketing Officer, Veritas
Brought to you by Veritas and IDG.
The countdown has started - the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect May 25, 2018.
Are you ready? Hear what organisations of all sizes are doing to prepare themselves to get GDPR-ready. Register now for this global, virtual event to learn:
· New research on the state of global GDPR readiness
· Key tips for formulating a successful GDPR game plan
· Insights and best practices for taking action today
Attend this 25-minute roundtable for clear guidance on building a strong GDPR strategy for your organisation. Featured Speakers:
John O’Connor - Partner, William Fry
Carla Arend - Sr. Program Director, IDC
Lynn Lucas - Chief Marketing Officer, Veritas