In this paper, we’ll look at the role of data governance programs in supporting compliance efforts. We’ll look at the types of contributions they make, and introduce an ROI formula you can use to quantify the value of those contributions. Read on.
In research report, the concept of analytical performance management is described in theory and in practice. Research is drawn from interviews at 16 companies that have adopted APM, as well as a global online survey of almost 2,500 managers.
Aggressive competitors recognise new tecnological breakthroughs and put them to work managing vast amounts of data. But the smartest companies don’t just gather and report information – they leverage it through business analytics. Find out how you can, too.
Savvy organizations are strategically applying analytics to their daily operations, pointing to a more analytical future in which CIOs and their teams will have a vital role to play. Read more now in this Computerworld Tech Briefing.
Included in this Computerworld Tech Briefing is a series of insightful, timely articles which take a close look at harnessing the exploding volumes of unstructured and semistructured data, which so many companies struggle to tame. Read on to gain leverage.
This Economist Intelligent Unit report explores the evolution of enterprise risk management (ERM) and risk practices among financial services companies. Read survey results and interviews with industry experts now.
Responsible leaders look for opportunities to contain costs. This paper outlines seven ways that data governance & stewardship programs can help manage costs and a mechanism for quantifying the return on investment (ROI) for those contributions.
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc. (AA) has taken an analytical approach to optimising the Customer and Membership potential of its overall operations and the results – in a relatively short time – have been impressive. Read their story.
Computerworld invited IT and business professionals to participate in a survey on business analytics. The following report represents top-line results of that survey. Find out what 215 respondents from top companies had to say; read on now.
Where does your organisation stand in the Information Evolution Model, and how do you get where you need to be? This document describes infrastructure, knowledge processes, human capital and culture as factors of organisational evolution. Read more!
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more