In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for: • Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors • Engaging end users to protect business information • Meeting security-related compliance requirements
This whitepaper shares information about the next generation of ADC deployment and how the importance of that breakthrough rings loud and clear among IT executives.
· Data centres finally have a more efficient high-availability deployment option for application delivery controllers
· Deploying ADCs in ‘active-active clusters', instead of ‘active-passive’ involves multiple active ADCs sharing the load simultaneously
· The latest version of one of the industry’s most respected ADCs is the first to support active-active clustering
This report demonstrates how enterprises can leverage their existing footprint of market-leading application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement.
· The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential
· The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing as tech trends become more widespread
· A next-generation application visibility solution can efficiently and economically deliver unprecedented insight into virtual desktops, mobile and cloud services
This whitepaper discusses the need for an application delivery controller that addresses new and traditional challenges present in highly dynamic enterprise cloud architecture.
· The ever-present budgetary pressures to do more with less means the foundation for stronger security must be built using existing data centre infrastructure
· One particular ADC delivers an extensive portfolio of essential data centre security capabilities
· The net result is a strong foundation for next-generation data centre security that is also cost effective
In this paper, IDG research highlights the many ways WAN optimisation solutions with a built-in Windows Server lead to more efficient branch office it. · Supporting branch offices is a costly, time-consuming job made tougher by having no one on-site to do it
· WAN optimisation solutions mostly do a good job of improving remote office performance and lowering network costs but are now facing new demands
· There is currently only one on the market with all of the capabilities that businesses with branches need
IT managers in charge of remote office IT often struggle mightily to provide lower cost, high quality computing services to users. This infographic details how to optimise WAN solutions using the cloud. · WAN optimisation solutions help address remote office demands but many of these are in desperate need of an upgrade · A survey by IDG Research shows decreased end user satisfaction, lost productivity and escalating network and management costs · 64% of businesses would be more likely to invest in a WAN optimisation solution if it had a Windows Server integration option
This whitepaper explores how a multi-dimensional scaling strategy is requisite to building a service delivery fabric for optimising the delivery of web, mobile and cloud-based applications. · An enterprise cloud network is one that embodies the characteristics and capabilities that define public cloud services · Only software-based architecture enables businesses to scale up, scale out and scale in · Businesses can leverage the network as an enabling technology to improve IT agility and responsiveness when delivering applications and services
This whitepaper takes a closer look at the available Application Delivery Controller (ADC) solutions and how they measure up against the criteria that matter most. You’ll find: •What environmental challenges you should be addressing with you ADC solution •The 9 key datacenter and cloud architecture challenges the NetScaler helps solve •How the ADC you choose impacts the performance, scale and security of your entire application environment - and ROI
The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential to ensuring a positive user experience, but there are challenges to doing this effectively.
•The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing •The primary factor in the visibility challenge is a lack of correlation of the network to applications •Combining and streamlining these two factors will help troubleshoot existing performance problems and avoid future ones
The need for robust data centre security has never been greater. This whitepaper looks at the traditional challenges and concerns as well as the new in the evolving requirements for security.
•Traditional firewalls lack the visibility and control required to protect against the more the 70% of internet attacks •The capabilities of your data centre security should cover application, infrastructure, identity and security fabric •Mounting budget requirements means organisations look to do more with less