Moving Service Management to SaaS - Key Challenges and How Nimsoft Service Desk Helps Address Them
In areas such as sales force automation and customer relationship management, cloud-based computing services have become the norm—and substantially improved the economics, capabilities and efficiencies customers have realised. Today, organisations can enjoy similarly substantial benefits by migrating their IT service management functions to a software-as-a-service model. This paper shows how Nimsoft Service Desk enables organisations to make the most of this opportunity.
In today’s complex and constantly changing environment, network administrators need complete visibility into network behaviour to maintain a robust security posture. This paper covers information on applications, users, and threats, allowing you to quickly neutralize risks and make smarter and faster security decisions. Download whitepaper »
The cybersecurity threat landscape is rapidly evolving. Organisations seeking to transform digitally must grapple with 5 major challenges. Here is how Juniper’s SDSN can eliminate your biggest cybersecurity fears. Download whitepaper »
This paper discusses a modern approach to cybersecurity that uses adaptable machine learning algorithms combined with several anti-malware technologies to find and foil advanced threats. It compares how these components work and their respective attributes to help you determine best practices for the threat prevention component of your organisation's security strategy. Download whitepaper »
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.