Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
yellow pages - News, Features, and Slideshows
The long-running Yellow Pages fax scam is still operating despite attempts to shut the scammers down, warns the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned small business owners about a Yellow Pages fax scam which asks them to sign up to an online business directory service charged at $99 per month for a minimum two-year period.
The directories in the Yellow Pages, RealEstate.com and TV Week are at risk of being poached after the dismissal of a copyright case last week, legal experts say. The revelations have left the industry reeling from what legal experts predict will be a boom in opportunistic upstart companies created to scrape million-dollar investments and score an easy slice of lucrative profits.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible