Westpac’s investment in digital is helping the bank cut its operating expenses, group CEO Brian Hartzer said today.
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
NAB will be running an all-female hackathon and employing a ‘girl geek in residence’ as part of a continued effort to support women working in technology at the bank.
Westpac has named 200 SMEs as the ‘Businesses of Tomorrow’ and has selected 20 to receive additional mentoring and a $100,000 professional services package.
Westpac group CEO Brian Hartzer likes to describe his company as the “original 200-year-old startup” — with the capacity to innovate embedded “deep in the DNA of the Westpac group”.
A group of banks has lost its fight with Apple over the iPhone-maker’s payments platform.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now