CIOs at Humana, Progressive, Vanguard, Western Union and other huge companies talk candidly about where they are with cloud computing -- some are "all in" with all things cloud, others are proceeding more cautiously with, say, public cloud for specific types of apps -- and some of the lessons they've learned along the way. Skills development, avoiding vendor lock-in and security issues are all on their minds, too.
Western Union - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud computing offers many advantages, but with those benefits come a new range of security concerns.
There's a reason the theme song at this year's Open Business Conference was 'Happy.'
Whitepapers about Western Union
Western Union implements enterprise data hub on its path to deliver an omni-channel customer experience
Read how Western Union built an enterprise data hub to drive actionable insights that help the company create products and services that are relevant to its customers. • Transformation at Western Union is driven by massive amounts of transactional data • Western Union strives to support and simplify this volume from different channels and devices • Customer experience and security, risk and compliance will benefit from a solution that brings together structured and unstructured data stores
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.