Western Power has signed new a managed services contract with ASG group.
Western Power - News, Features, and Slideshows
Western Power is upgrading its contact centre to support a big increase in the number of customer contacts from a broad variety of channels including social media, according to Ben Oxford, Western Power section head of customer service.
British Telecom (BT) announced two contact centre contracts with large companies in Western Australia.
ICT services and consulting company, UXC Limited (ASX:UXC), has revealed its subsidiary, Utility Asset Management, has won three contract renewals worth up to $40 million between them.
Western Power has completed the deployment of a scalable Telecommunications Network Management System (TNMS) to support the increasing growth and complexity of its network.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.