Accenture has been chosen as the lead systems integrator for the first part of a program to overhaul Centrelink’s payment system.
Welfare Payment Infrastructure Transformation (WPIT) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Although it is still early days for the government’s massive overhaul of Centrelink’s welfare payment systems, the project is already delivering dividends, according to human services minister Alan Tudge.
The Department of Human Services has revealed that IBM and HP Enterprise will join the overhaul of the government’s welfare payment infrastructure.
The federal government has identified SAP as the preferred core software vendor for its mammoth Welfare Payment Infrastructure Transformation (WPIT) program.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.