The latest data on National Broadband Network connections released by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission reveal that Telstra continues to dominate the market, with the telco delivering over 51 per cent of NBN connections (excluding satellite).
Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
A problem with Vocus’ voice wholesale platform downed services for the telcos’ customers, the company has confirmed.
Vocus Group revenue grew 404 per cent compared in the six months ending 31 December compared to the same period in the prior year.
The latest NBN Wholesale Market Indicators Report released by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission reveals that Telstra continues to supply the overwhelming majority of services over the National Broadband Network.
The government has said that it has “reached a commercial-in-confidence settlement with IBM” in relation to the Census debacle earlier this year that saw the website pulled offline.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda