Vocus has reported a $1.5 billion loss for the 12-months to 30 June, compared to a $64 million profit for FY16.
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus is the subject of a second acquisition bid, with the telco revealing this morning that Asian private equity firm Affinity Equity Partners had lodged a preliminary takeover offer.
Vocus Group revenue grew 404 per cent compared in the six months ending 31 December compared to the same period in the prior year.
The government has said that it has “reached a commercial-in-confidence settlement with IBM” in relation to the Census debacle earlier this year that saw the website pulled offline.
Vocus Communications has completed its acquisition of Nextgen Networks, the company announced today. The deal with Nextgen Group also included the North West Cable System (NWCS) and the Australia Singapore Cable (ASC) development projects.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible