Virgin Australia plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi on the majority of its domestic and international routes.
Virgin Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia’s frequent flyer division has created a new executive position to oversee security as part of the airline's group information security strategy.
Virgin Australia has commenced a three-month test of inflight Wi-Fi on one of its aircraft.
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system was restored at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) after an outage that lasted two hours.
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system is currently experiencing an outage due to a global issue with Sabre.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible