Digital Realty Trust CEO Michael Foust and Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips were on hand to open the data centre operator’s second Tier III facility in Melbourne at Deer Park. The 8690 square metre data centre has four 1440 kW data halls. It forms part of the company’s $150 million investment in Victoria.
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
The Victorian government will seek to boost the security of networks employed by the state’s health services.
Victoria’s Department of Education and Training is recruiting for a newly created chief information officer position as part of a restructure affecting how IT services are delivered within the department.
A deal with SAS Institute Australia will see Victoria Police get access to a new software platform that will let the force’s 600+ crime analysts query and integrate results from discrete police databases.
The Victorian government says that a new group of five telecommunications contracts will save the state $34 million a year.
Victoria’s government has revealed details of its efforts to bolster the state’s cyber security sector by building overseas links with researchers and governments.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now