The Victorian government will seek to boost the security of networks employed by the state’s health services.
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
Police in Victoria will be equipped with iPad minis and iPhones in a bid to reduce deskwork and free-up the force’s radio network.
Victoria’s Department of Education and Training is recruiting for a newly created chief information officer position as part of a restructure affecting how IT services are delivered within the department.
A deal with SAS Institute Australia will see Victoria Police get access to a new software platform that will let the force’s 600+ crime analysts query and integrate results from discrete police databases.
The Victorian government says that a new group of five telecommunications contracts will save the state $34 million a year.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more