Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation is looking for a new chief information officer after its current IT chief tendered his resignation.
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government has turned to the private sector to recruit its first whole-of-government chief information security officer. The government announced today that it had appointed ANZ’s former senior manager, information and technology risk, John O’Driscoll to the newly created position.
Victoria’s Western Health will trial 400 Cyber-Nexus ‘anti-hacking’ devices at its hospitals, as part of what the state government said will be a world-first pilot.
Sven Bluemmel will be Victoria’s first Information Commissioner, the state government announced today.
Victoria’s government today unveiled the state’s first cyber security strategy. At the heart of the strategy is a shift to a whole-of-government approach for information security.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.