A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
U.S. Department of State - News, Features, and Slideshows
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
An unidentified glitch has hit the computer system used for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide, the State Department said Friday.
The U.S. government is offering multimillion dollar rewards for information that leads to the arrest or conviction of two alleged Russian hackers.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now