Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
unsw in pictures
The route is long and treacherous. Completing the journey from Darwin to Adelaide through Australia’s red centre requires a sturdy vehicle and a strong will.
A radical new chip design invented by engineers at the UNSW-based Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) promises to make the manufacture of silicon-based quantum computers dramatically cheaper and easier than was previously thought possible.
Earlier this week robotics and artificial intelligence experts signed an open letter calling on the United Nations to help prevent the “third revolution in warfare”: lethal autonomous weapons.
Women in cyber security face “persistent and enduring barriers” a review of research commissioned by the Office of the Cyber Security Special Adviser has revealed.
Australia's first quantum computing hardware company launched today, with the goal of producing a 10 qubit integrated circuit prototype by 2022.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible