Twitter received 10 emergency requests for user data from the Australian government in the second half of 2014.
transparency - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra received about 40,000 requests for customer information from Australian government agencies in the second half of 2013, not counting national security requests, the telco has revealed.
The Victorian government seeks to address demand for ICT and related skills across government and industry in the state, according to the Victorian Government’s chief technology advocate, Grantly Mailes.
The Victorian government has made more than 1000 datasets available to the public under its ICT strategy, technology minister Gordon Rich-Phillips said today at the Victorian Spatial Excellence Awards.
Yahoo knocked back a third of government requests for user data in Australia, according to a transparency report released by the Internet company.
Whitepapers about transparency
This ESG study focuses on why, when it comes to data protection, visibility is the most significant key to success, and how to achieve a truly unified view. · According to the 2013 IT Spending Intentions Survey, improving data backup and recovery was the #2 most important IT priority selected by respondents · Without far reaching visibility, infrastructure is guaranteed to miss backing up some servers, while potentially duplicating protection of others · The clarity gained by a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection to stakeholders and compliance to auditors
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.