The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has finalised its investigation into an allegations of a data breach in 2015 that involved iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
Timothy Pilgrim - News, Features, and Slideshows
Attorney-General George Brandis has appointed Timothy Pilgrim to the role of Australian Information Commissioner and reappointed him as Australian Privacy Commissioner.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner is seeking feedback on a draft guide to the interaction between so-called big data and Australian privacy law.
Australia’s privacy commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, is planning to conduct privacy assessments of organisations that are forced to collect so-called telecommunications ‘metadata’ to comply with the government’s data retention regime.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim will be taking on the role of acting Australian Information Commissioner following the formal resignation of Professor John McMillan on 31 July.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda