Tablet sales in Australia dropped 16 per cent during the first half of 2015 with 1.5 million units sold according to a new Telsyte study.
telsyte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
Spending on Internet of Things (IoT) home products and services in Australia is forecast to hit $3.2 billion by 2019 according to a new Telsyte report.
Almost a fifth of businesses in Australia and New Zealand may still be running Window Server 2003 despite support ending on July 14, a Telsyte study has found.
Some businesses in Australia don’t have access to enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in the field leading to missed opportunities, according to a new report by analyst firm Telsyte.
Whitepapers about telsyte
Organisations have the option to manage IT internally or outsource to a third-party provider. This paper discusses new research by Telsyte into how Australian organisations are using ICT outsourcing to support innovation. • In October 2013 Telsyte surveyed more than 450 Australian CIOs, CEOs and IT decision makers on their outsourcing strategies for 2014 • Outsourcing is a key feature of businesses that have a focus on innovation • Organisations that engage in outsourcing arrangements are more likely to spend greater than 25% of their IT budget on innovative projects
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.