New figures released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and Communications Alliance confirm that telco complaints are continuing to climb.
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Complaints about telcos surged in the second half of 2016, according to figures released today by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
Complaints from Vodafone customers about the telco in the April-June quarter dropped sharply compared to the corresponding period in 2015, the latest figures from the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman reveal.
A year-on-year comparison of complaints about telecommunications services show a significant drop in the December quarter, according to the latest ‘Complaints in Context’ report issued by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and Communications Alliance.
KPMG will assess the funding model employed by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, the telco watchdog announced today as its revenue drops on the back of decreased complaints from consumers.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now