‘Resilience’ was a word peppered across Optus’ fourth quarter results release, with figures showing a 12 per cent fall in net profit for the 12 months ending in March compared with the previous year.
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian telco United Networks listed on the Australian Securities Exchange today following an IPO that raised more than $7 million.
The race to build the world’s first true quantum computer is on, with huge potential payoffs for businesses that harness the technology before their competitors.
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
The key operational, financial metrics show that if it follows its current trajectory, the NBN model will reduce competition by squeezing out the mid-tiered telco companies and ultimately put a significant cost burden on to the consumer – thus, negating its original purpose and promise.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now