TAFE Queensland has begun the hunt for a new chief information officer, with its current CIO, Dean Sedgman, preparing to retire at the end of the year.
TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fujitsu has scored a $60 million contract that will see it become TAFE Queensland’s principal ICT support partner.
A former TAFE ICT manager abused his position to corruptly obtain more than $1.76 million, according to the findings of a NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption inquiry.
New South Wales' Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) will investigate allegations of fraud involving a TAFE IT manager.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now