Suncorp’s banking arm is continuing to work on shifting to its new Oracle core banking platform, but the company intends to halt the migration of deposits and transaction banking products while it waits on upgrades from the vendor.
Suncorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft’s local managing director, Pip Marlow, will leave the software company and join Suncorp.
Suncorp’s new core banking platform — Ignite — is now in place, the company confirmed this morning.
Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
Suncorp’s chief information officer, Matt Pancino, has resigned, the company announced today.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.