Suncorp’s new core banking platform — Ignite — is now in place, the company confirmed this morning.
Suncorp Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Suncorp has appointed Sarah Harland to the role of chief information officer, the financial services group announced this morning.
Suncorp’s chief information officer, Matt Pancino, has resigned, the company announced today.
Suncorp’s Matt Pancino has been reappointed to the role of group CIO as part of restructure of the company’s operating model.
Suncorp Bank’s ‘Project Ignite’ core banking overhaul “remains on track to be fully implemented by the end of FY16”, Suncorp group chief financial officer Steve Johnston today told a briefing on the group’s half year results.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.