Infrastructure as a service provider OVH today opened its Asia Pacific headquarters in Melbourne.
start-ups - News, Features, and Slideshows
A hackathon backed by Transport for NSW has been won by an app that lets rail users and operators identify carriage occupancy in real time.
An Australian space start-up, which plans to launch the first of 100 satellites next year, today announced the completion of a $5m Series A funding round.
Public cloud services have removed the historic barriers that stymied the global ambitions of Australasian companies, Xero's CEO Rod Drury said yesterday.
Start-up accelerator muru-D is taking on a cohort of 'more mature' companies following a change to its funding model.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more