A company that provides a tool for pilots and crews to view and share rosters, and another which connects travellers with local professional photographers around the globe, are among the 12 businesses named in the inaugural cohort of Qantas’ accelerator programme.
start-ups - News, Features, and Slideshows
Infrastructure as a service provider OVH today opened its Asia Pacific headquarters in Melbourne.
A hackathon backed by Transport for NSW has been won by an app that lets rail users and operators identify carriage occupancy in real time.
An Australian space start-up, which plans to launch the first of 100 satellites next year, today announced the completion of a $5m Series A funding round.
Public cloud services have removed the historic barriers that stymied the global ambitions of Australasian companies, Xero's CEO Rod Drury said yesterday.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.