The federal government will convene a working group to assess issues and opportunities for the adoption of 5G.
spectrum - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has revealed details of a live trial that combined Massive MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) and 3CC Carrier Aggregation technologies.
Vodafone announced today that it had conducted its first field demonstration of Massive Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) using a Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) band.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority is considering an accelerated release of spectrum in the 26 GHz mmWave (mmW) band.
The federal government is preparing to sell spectrum in the 1800MHz, 2GHz, 2.3GHz and 3.4GHz bands that failed to sell at previous auctions.
Wi-Fi may be the networking method of choice among apartment blocks cropping up in increased numbers in Australia’s major cities, however increased reliance on wireless internet is resulting in more security risks, according to Layer 10 Consulting.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible