NBN Co’s special access undertaking (SAU) has at last been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
special access undertaking (SAU) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has submitted a modified version of its special access undertaking (SAU) to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for approval.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission formally issued a notice to NBN Co to vary its special access undertaking (SAU).
NBN Co has passed 207,500 premises with fibre as of 30 June, meeting the company’s revised end-of-financial-year target of 190,000 to 220,000.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has proposed changes to the Special Access Undertaking (SAU) NBN Co lodged with the watchdog last year.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more