Alex Shehata, owner of Australian Advertising & Marketing Network, has stopped sending unsolicited marketing emails promoting his online printing business, following an investigation by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in late 2013.
Spam Act - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to Sydney-based computer and electronics retailer Penta Group for sending seven marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Spam Act, saying that it has helped reduce the amount of spam emails Australians receive.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to ACRIS Services for sending marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
Minardi Pty Limited, which owns Melbourne nightclub Brown Alley, has been fined $15,000 for sending promotional SMS messages that did not comply with the Spam Act.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now