Microsoft last week held its YouthSpark #WeSpeakCode event, which is designed to promote interest in software development among school students. Students from schools across Western Sydney attended a #WeSpeakCode event at UTS on Friday. The event at UTS was launched by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
software developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
software developers in pictures
Does your CEO understand every element of your business? At first glance, this may seem like a strange question.
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has launched a new recruitment campaign to bolster its ranks of software developers.
The wave of hype and excitement about microservices continues unabated. Understanding exactly why and how your organisation will benefit from a microservice architecture is an important first step to adoption and shouldn't be left as an afterthought.
Twilio, a US based, listed company that enables software developers to incorporate communications services via a set of application programming interfaces (APIs), is looking for a ‘developer evangelist’ and a country manager to give the company its first presence in Australia.
GitHub, the global service that provides Git-based online source code repositories accessible by multiple developers, announced its regional presence for ASEAN and ANZ, co-incident with the global launch of a software-as-a-service version of its enterprise product.
Whitepapers about software developers
To accelerate the release of high-quality software apps and updates, you have to accelerate development and testing. That’s hard to do if you’re stuck with a lot of sluggish, error-prone manual processes. How do you move forward? Follow the lead of a head software tester and her team - and get started on the journey to continuous everything: automatically deploy resources as needed in an environment that meets ALL test requirements, support a wide range of applications: web, mobile, and cloud, spend less time troubleshooting the deployment, and more time actually testing.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.