Westpac has named 200 SMEs as the ‘Businesses of Tomorrow’ and has selected 20 to receive additional mentoring and a $100,000 professional services package.
SMEs - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government has launched a discussion paper on developing a regulatory model for crowdsourced equity funding to spur startups in Australia.
More than 1000 small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have registered for the ICT Services Scheme in New South Wales, the NSW government has revealed.
Cloud Awakening is a Sydney software developer that has just launched its first product, Asset.Guru, which is a platform for tracking and managing physical assets in small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Ingogo has announced it will expand beyond cab bookings with a payment and accounting platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Whitepapers about SMEs
For small and medium-sized businesses, purchasing, installing and managing IT infrastructure poses significant challenges. Existing infrastructure solutions may simply be too complicated, requiring specialized IT skills and stretching IT budgets to the breaking point. Nutanix Xpress is a fully integrated, turnkey solution that eliminates complicated IT integration and set-up, solving the challenges faced by smaller organizations. Simple to install and manage, Xpress takes the risk and cost out of deploying new IT systems. A single system can support all business applications and services. This book explains the benefits of Nutanix Xpress for the small and medium-sized business, including zero-cost virtualization options and affordable options for disaster recovery.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more