The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is looking for a service provider to help with its SiteCore content management system (CMS) development as it migrates its Cybersmart website internally.
sitecore - News, Features, and Slideshows
Social networking and personalisation features lie at the core of CSIRO's new intranet, which is currently being deployed by digital agency Next Digital. The government organisation chose the SiteCore content management system (CMS) to replace several platforms currently in use. The CMS will also form the basis of revamped CSIRO websites, once intranet deployment in completed in September this year.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.