The Department of Human Services (DHS) has issued around 165 individuals with new Medicare numbers as a precaution following the darknet ‘Medicare Machine’ scandal.
senate - News, Features, and Slideshows
A doctor has warned against health systems becoming like the ‘Cone of Silence’ from ’60s spy comedy series Get Smart, as the government considers its response to the darkweb marketplace ‘Medicare Machine’ scandal.
The government’s delivery of digital services will be scrutinised in a Senate inquiry which is due to report by the end of the year.
The Australian Greens proposed several amendments to the data retention bill that they said address privacy and security gaps in the legislation.
The Senate committee overseeing the National Broadband Network has drilled NBN Co about a disputed report that claimed great cost reductions to rolling out fibre to the premise (FTTP).
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.