Jobs site Seek is recruiting a new head of cyber security. The role will involve leading the employment market’s Australia and New Zealand cyber security team and providing practical executive-level security and risk advice.
Seek - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
Online job advertising company, SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK), believes the international companies it has invested in are well-positioned for growth as internet penetration improves in their various markets.
Recruitment company Seek (ASX:SEK) has confirmed the impending resignation of its CIO, Carey Eaton, effective mid July of this year.
SEEK CIO Carey Eaton to step down in July; Intermoco completes $1.2m rights issue; Carsales.com directors leave as Nine sells stake
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now