In 2017 heightened concern around cyber attacks is expected to boost the starting salaries for information security specialists, with recruitment firm Robert Half forecasting year on year growth of 6.2 per cent.
Robert Half - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Robert Half
The war for talent is on, with IT candidates set to drive the job market in 2016. Confidence in the economy, ambitious company growth plans and technology advancements are driving demand for skilled IT professionals.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible