Researchers at RMIT have created what they claim to be the world’s thinnest hologram.
RMIT - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new technique of creating ultra-thin electronic circuits has been discovered by researchers at RMIT’s School of Engineering.
RMIT University is spending $30 million on a new research facility to drive advancements in micro and nano technologies.
A new supercomputer being installed by RMIT University, La Trobe University and the Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing (VPAC) will be ready for use on 17 November.
Assessing the internal threat from rogue system administrators and other IT staff to industry and government organisations may become easier thanks to a new research project run by Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and funded by CA Labs and the Australian Research Council (ARC).
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now