“Our payment system in 2016 is still being constrained by punch cards,” Reserve Bank of Australia governor Dr Philip Lowe yesterday told the House of Representatives’ Standing Committee on Economics.
Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has approached the market inviting expressions of interest for the implementation of a core banking system.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is warning Australians not to respond to an email which claims that someone tried to access their personal bank account.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has today confirmed that it was the victim of a targeted email-based virus attack in 2011 following an Australian Financial Review investigation.
Banks have responded positively to the Australian Payments Clearing Association's proposal for new real-time payments infrastructure, saying it will lead to more innovation in areas such as mobile payments.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now